« Home | Chicago Pub Crawl » | American Day! » | Chicago » | USA » | New York City » | Bye Bye Europe » | More than just Mayo on Chips! » | Toga Time » | That *is* how you make porridge! » | Scotland » 

Sunday, August 13, 2006 

Out of Office

I'm off to the Outer Banks of North Carolina for the week and I won't have my laptop with me, nor do I think there will be too much Internet available so I'll probably not be updating this site or replying to emails until next Sunday.

I'm always available on +1-646-465-4837 if you want to text me... ie the scores of the Dockers' matches!

About me

  • I'm Paul
  • From Chicago, IL, United States
  • -Un-Employed bum.. On a -six month- two week journey to watch the Socceroos win the WC...
My profile

Text or Email Me

  • MOBILE: +61 417 754 854 (Sydney, Australia)
  • EMAIL: pjfmeyer@yahoo.com.au
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates