« Home | That *is* how you make porridge! » | Scotland » | Back in London » | Pamps! » | Wimbledon » | Eng-a-land » | Copenhagen » | Sweden » | Bye Bye Germany » | Disappointment! » 

Monday, July 24, 2006 

Toga Time


Back in London and straight into a department store to purchase a bed sheet! Yep... got an invite to a TOGA PARTY at Kate's place. After a few oil can's of Fosters and some trendy girl-guide-knot-tying by Kate (oh and a few branches from a tree) I was looking very Roman!

So theres not much to discuss here. Drunk a few beers... Anka rocked up and somehow managed to fit all his body hair into his Australian flag toga... drunk a few more beers... did a few shots of tequila, gin, whatever was liquid enough to fit in a shot glass! .. and basically had a bunch of fun! Somehow during the night I ended up with some pretty funky earring's in my ears (I didn't know my earring holes were still open!) and bright pink toenails (with purple smiley faces! - which became a bit of an issue over the next week as I didn't know any girls with nail polish remover!) and my only footwear was thongs!


So after a very messy evening I crashed on Kate's floor-of-mattresses and woke up to feel extremely seedy.. after a quick clean up, it was off to Bob's-world-of-grease (not its real name) for a pick-me-up breakfast. A big breakkie of eggs, beans, muchrooms, toast and about a gallon of oil I think we were feeling a little worse than before...... solution..... Magner's!! Kate had a great idea of grabbing a bottle of Magner's to cure the hangover.... so off to the off-license to pick a couple of bottles up. The store had a special... 6 bottles for 10 quid so we picked 6 bottles and a bag of ice up and went home to watch Anchorman and try recover from the hangover.

For some reason we all decided to head to the pub for some evening drinks. Stupid idea! I was definately not functioning correctly. I think at one stage I was told not to try to speak for at least 5 minutes - to which I replied.. thats okay.. I have four other senses that can cover for speech. (Paul.. Speech is not a sense!!)

Anyway... big big weekend for my last weekend in London!

About me

  • I'm Paul
  • From Chicago, IL, United States
  • -Un-Employed bum.. On a -six month- two week journey to watch the Socceroos win the WC...
My profile

Text or Email Me

  • MOBILE: +61 417 754 854 (Sydney, Australia)
  • EMAIL: pjfmeyer@yahoo.com.au
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates