« Home | Pamps! » | Wimbledon » | Eng-a-land » | Copenhagen » | Sweden » | Bye Bye Germany » | Disappointment! » | Prague » | 2-2 SOCCEROOS ARE THROUGH! » | Pre-game Stuttgart » 

Thursday, July 13, 2006 

Back in London


So I'm back in London after a marathon bus trip through France.. over the English channel to the white cliffs of Dover... then on a very boring M8994 ride into Stamford Brook. From beautiful 30+ weather in Spain... to 17-odd grey sky/pathetic excuse for rain London. After not sleeping I wasn't looking forward to busying myself until Chris returned home. A few hours at the Internet cafe... a few more at the Laundromat... then a quiet knock on the door to a very welcoming Tobe at Chris' place!

I was a little zonked after sleeping about 2 hours in the last 5 days and going out that night to the Slug and Lettuce (Slut and Legless as I was told) didn't really help.... So it was no real surprise that I hit the bed that night... and woke up around 5pm the next day (17hours!!!)!! Luckily my laptop arrived from Perth and I spent the evening organising my photos and watching Big Brother UK style!!


Today I did a bit of sight-seeing... after checking out the Apple store on Regent street (very schmick!) to buy a laptop sleeve, I flicked my brand-new Oyster card down to Waterloo and checked out the London Eye, Big Ben, Globe Theatre, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Monument, Buckingham Palace, Green Park, Hyde Park etc in a whirlwind circuit.... maybe stopping in on a pub or two along the way! :)


It was such a nice day that we made our way down to the Thames and got stuck in to a few bottles of Magners....... Jeeze I hope Gus isn't reading this!! :)

So I will be updating the previous posts to chuck a few photos in... Check back regularly... Who's that with Paul in the Wimbledon entry??? How hot does Paul look nude in the 2-0 entry?? :) More to come!

PS - Mum - Chris is looking really good over here.... has a wonderful home with really nice and fun house mates. Is looking after himself.... except when he takes his top off at work parties!!! :)

About me

  • I'm Paul
  • From Chicago, IL, United States
  • -Un-Employed bum.. On a -six month- two week journey to watch the Socceroos win the WC...
My profile

Text or Email Me

  • MOBILE: +61 417 754 854 (Sydney, Australia)
  • EMAIL: pjfmeyer@yahoo.com.au
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates