« Home | Copenhagen » | Sweden » | Bye Bye Germany » | Disappointment! » | Prague » | 2-2 SOCCEROOS ARE THROUGH! » | Pre-game Stuttgart » | New Phone Number » | 2-0 » | Munich » 

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 

Eng-a-land

Okay... the worst flight ever! I got to Copenhagen airport and was welcomed by 15,000,000 ex-Roskilde fans. Then to the gentle voice of "Copenhagen airport apologises for the delay's in checking in... the baggage system is currently unavailable". So... 30 minutes later I was checked in to seat 2F on my flight! Yay... good seat... and I only have 45 minutes to kill before boarding....

... through security and to the massive screen alerting me that my plane was expected to leave at 19:30... not 18:00... 20:30 and we were finally starting to board.

Eventually I made it to English soil and after a grilling at the passport check (obviously still a little peeved that one of my ancentors stole a loaf of bread from her ancenstors!) found my luggage and my brother who was lumped with a massive 8 pounds 20 in parking fees!!

We made it back to Chris' place and a nice english cup of tea! Had a quick chat to mum and as soon as I hit the next full stop, bed.

(Okay I lie... I fly down to Pamplona on the 5th to go running with the bulls in the San Fermin festival. I may not update this as much over the next few days, so despite all the tips i've been given by everyone and all the training i've put in... If there is no update in a week... picture me lying in a hospital with half a bull stuck up my bum!!!)

About me

  • I'm Paul
  • From Chicago, IL, United States
  • -Un-Employed bum.. On a -six month- two week journey to watch the Socceroos win the WC...
My profile

Text or Email Me

  • MOBILE: +61 417 754 854 (Sydney, Australia)
  • EMAIL: pjfmeyer@yahoo.com.au
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates