« Home | Bye Bye Germany » | Disappointment! » | Prague » | 2-2 SOCCEROOS ARE THROUGH! » | Pre-game Stuttgart » | New Phone Number » | 2-0 » | Munich » | 3-1 TO THE SOCCEROOS! » | Holland » 

Sunday, July 02, 2006 

Sweden


So there you go... a very quick barnstorm through the city of Stockholm. Probably one of the prettiest cities on earth! Heaps of greenery... nice waterways... pretty and fun people. A very nice place to be, although, word on the street is that it gets cold in winter!


We took the train to Copenhagen this morning and are currently experiencing all that Denmark has to offer. I'm doing my best to conserve some energy for the impending Pampalona adventure but thats not working too well..... in Sweden.. the sun RISES at about 2am!!!

Sorry about the short one today... I'll make it up to ya I promise!

About me

  • I'm Paul
  • From Chicago, IL, United States
  • -Un-Employed bum.. On a -six month- two week journey to watch the Socceroos win the WC...
My profile

Text or Email Me

  • MOBILE: +61 417 754 854 (Sydney, Australia)
  • EMAIL: pjfmeyer@yahoo.com.au
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates