« Home | I'm lost....! » | Homesick » | Happy Birthday Dad! » | Aussie Tragedies! » | The Farm » | Boobs! » | Chicago Fire » | Sin City » | Take Me Out To The Ball Game » | Outer Banks » 

Saturday, September 16, 2006 

On the road again...

Well the American leg of the journey is almost at an end. Friday I board a flight to Vancouver to spend a week in western Canada before flying back to Sydney. I am just about to walk down to the FedEx shop and post my laptop and other goodies back to Australia so I may be a little slow to respond to emails and to update my blog over the next week. Or at the best, I won't be able to post photos.

I am going to retain my US number while i'm in Canada so I don't know 100% how that is going to work roaming and the costs etc, so again, if I don't respond to the "Hell yeah!! Freo just kicked Melbournes butt!" texts.. it is probably because the Canadian's won't let a US cell phone on their soil.

A very quiet week here in Chicago, it has rained and stormed all week so I haven't been able to do a few things on my to-do list... there is always next time though. So I hope you are all happy and healthy, Sydney people I will see you in a week or so!

About me

  • I'm Paul
  • From Chicago, IL, United States
  • -Un-Employed bum.. On a -six month- two week journey to watch the Socceroos win the WC...
My profile

Text or Email Me

  • MOBILE: +61 417 754 854 (Sydney, Australia)
  • EMAIL: pjfmeyer@yahoo.com.au
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates