« Home | Arrival in Frankfurt » | Ch.. Ch.. Ch.. Changes... or lack of! » | Perth » | ...and so it begins! » 

Monday, May 29, 2006 

Madrid


After successfully travelling from Perth all the way to Madrid and not getting lost on any trains, metros, busses, planes or airports.... (possibly a minor rip-off from the spanish taxi driver, but i'm still trying to work out what "supplemento ow-stray-yen idioto" means - its not in my phrase book) we arrived in Madrid! Beautiful 30-35C weather, daylight hanging around until 10pm or so and plenty of cerveza, tapas and muchachas bonitas (complete with the obligatory Spanish Mullet!)

My espaƱol is a little rusty, but my charades ability is still rather impressive. We have just had a gentle stroll around Puerta del sol, plaza mayor, and the real palais or something like that - easier to explain in charade speak.

Okay a wierd message arrived on my screen which I am translating as "you have 0 minutes remaining".... so in summary... Mum i'm fine. Saw Chris, he is doing really well but not primed for work tomorrow.

About me

  • I'm Paul
  • From Chicago, IL, United States
  • -Un-Employed bum.. On a -six month- two week journey to watch the Socceroos win the WC...
My profile

Text or Email Me

  • MOBILE: +61 417 754 854 (Sydney, Australia)
  • EMAIL: pjfmeyer@yahoo.com.au
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates