« Home | ...and so it begins! » 

Friday, May 19, 2006 

Perth

So I have landed in Perth, first time back for over 2 years! Luckily nothing has changed so I still know my way around! It is a welcome change to get out of the hustle and bustle of the big city Sydney into the slow and quiet village that is Perth. Hardly any cars on the streets, plenty of space on the sidewalk to stroll down. The whole WA = Wait-A-While thing is so true.

The family are all good. Dad and Sim are excited about the renovations. Sim picked me up from the airport and drove me home. Chris - your cats are still psychologically derranged. One is FAT the other is still scared of humans... and both are scared of possums!

All I have done for the few days i've been here is shop and prepare for the trip. I think i'm ready to go now... just need to find things to fill in the these last 8 days.. I've already gone to see the bell-tower so what else is there to see in Perth!?

About me

  • I'm Paul
  • From Chicago, IL, United States
  • -Un-Employed bum.. On a -six month- two week journey to watch the Socceroos win the WC...
My profile

Previous posts

Text or Email Me

  • MOBILE: +61 417 754 854 (Sydney, Australia)
  • EMAIL: pjfmeyer@yahoo.com.au
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates